How do I apply for Child Support Services?
If you received Public Assistance, a Child Support Referral is part of the application process. You should contact your Financial Assistance Unit Eligibility Specialist to check status of that.

If you do not receive Public Assistance, please complete an application and return it with any orders that you currently have for Child Support.

For application information, please visit the
Minnesota Department of Human Services page.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for Child Support Services?
2. I am divorced and child support was ordered, what do I do now?
3. I have an order for child support in another state, how do I get that moved to Minnesota?
4. How do I apply for a debit card?
5. How do I set up a Direct Deposit Account? What do I need to do?
6. How can I get a copy of my Itasca County Child Support order?