COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICS
Itasca County Public Health COVID vaccination clinics are ; please do not register if you are younger than 18 as your appointment will be cancelled.
Per the CDC media release statement on 10/21/21:
“For individuals who received a Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, the following groups are eligible for a booster shot at 6 months or more after their initial series:
Johnson & Johnsons COVID-19 vaccine, booster shots are also recommended for those who are 18 and older and who were vaccinated two or more months ago."
To read more about persons eligible to receive a booster shot, please visit:
To register, please copy and paste one of the following links into Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. If you have a vaccination card, please bring it with you to your appointment.
If you have questions, please call our COVID Information line at 218-327-6784.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE DIFFERENT AGE LIMITATIONS WHEN MAKING YOUR COVID VACCINE APPOINTMENT:
MODERNA VACCINE- Authorized for ages 18 and older
JOHNSON & JOHNSON -Authorized for ages 18 and older
PFIZER VACCINE -Authorized for ages 12 and older
Other Vaccine Availability Locations...
- Thrifty White - Click Here to schedule an appointment or call 218-326-7054 to schedule a Pfizer vaccination for ages 12-15.
- Walmart - Click Here to schedule an appointment.
Clinic and Hospitals:
- Essentia Health - Click Here or call 218-246-4287 to schedule a COVID vaccine.
- Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital - Click here or call 218-326-7344 for an appointment.
- Scenic Rivers (Cook) Clinic - Call 218-361-3297 for an appointment.
- Scenic Rivers (Bigfork) Clinic - Call 218-361-3274 for an appointment.
- Leech Lake Band of Ojibwa - Call 218-368-4763 for an appointment.
If you need assistance registering please call the COVID hotline at 218-327-6784 and leave a message.