COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICS
Itasca County Public Health has opened a COVID vaccination clinic ; please do not register if you are younger than 18 as your appointment will be cancelled.
Please copy and paste the following link into Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge:
Sept 29 (J&J) at the Itasca Resource Center from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Oct. 1st (J&J and Moderna) at the Marcell Family Center from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Oct. 1st (J&J and Moderna) at the City Hall Clerk’s office in Bigfork from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Oct. 8th (J&J) at the Itasca Resource Center from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Oct. 13th (J&J) at the Itasca Resource Center from 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Oct. 21st (J&J) at the Itasca Resource Center from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Oct. 26th (J&J) at the Itasca Resource Center from 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
If you have questions, please call our COVID Information line at 218-327-6784.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE DIFFERENT AGE LIMITATIONS WHEN MAKING YOUR COVID VACCINE APPOINTMENT:
MODERNA VACCINE- Authorized for ages 18 and older
JOHNSON & JOHNSON -Authorized for ages 18 and older
PFIZER VACCINE -Authorized for ages 12 and older
Other Vaccine Availability Locations...
- Thrifty White - Click Here to schedule an appointment or call 218-326-7054 to schedule a Pfizer vaccination for ages 12-15.
- Walmart - Click Here to schedule an appointment.
Clinic and Hospitals:
- Essentia Health - Click Here or call 218-246-4287 to schedule a COVID vaccine.
- Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital - Click here or call 218-326-7344 for an appointment.
- Scenic Rivers (Cook) Clinic - Call 218-361-3297 for an appointment.
- Scenic Rivers (Bigfork) Clinic - Call 218-361-3274 for an appointment.
- Leech Lake Band of Ojibwa - Call 218-368-4763 for an appointment.
If you need assistance registering please call the COVID hotline at 218-327-6784 and leave a message.